This page is designed help parents and students easily find important back to school dates, requirements and information. Click on the tabs below to navigate through the information. Please give us a call at 609-921-2330 if you have any questions.
- mySTUART Parent Portal
- Bus Transportation Form
- Supply Lists
- Textbook Information
- Summer Reading & Assignments
- Uniform Guidelines
- iPad Boot Camps for Middle School
- Upper School Technology BYOD
- Fall Athletics
- Back to School Nights
- Before and After School Programs
- Health Office
- Dining Services
- Parent and Student Handbooks
- Volunteer Drivers
- Flag Ceremony
NJ Private School Bus Transportation (B6T Form)
- New Jersey resident students in K-grade 8 who live 2-20 miles from Stuart and students in grades 9-12 who live 2.5-20 miles from Stuart are eligible for bus transportation.
- B6T Form must be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office at Stuart by August 1, 2019.
- Download the B6T Application for Private School Transportation.pdf
Students in Lower School, grades K–4 and Middle School, grades 5–8, are required to wear a uniform.
To ensure all uniforms meet the Stuart dress code, we request you purchase uniforms from our official vendor, Lands’ End.
For Middle School, use the Preferred School Order Number: 900138264.
For Lower School, use the Preferred School Order Number: 900025313.
Gently used uniforms may be purchased in Stuart's Encore Emporium, open during the summer as well as the school year. The Encore Emporium is located on the lower level of C-Corridor at Stuart.
Gym clothes will be available for purchase at the School Division Orientations or in the Bookbag, the Stuart spirit store.
Bring Your Own iPad Program Middle School, Grades 5-8
As part of the program, students new to the Middle School (including all students entering grade 5) are required to attend an iPad Boot Camp with a parent prior to the first day of school. iPad Boot Camps will be held over the summer and during Orientation Days. Please check back to sign up beginning in June 2019.
Upper School BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program
Students in the Upper School may use laptops or tablets. The iPad continues to be a recommended device in the Upper School as many students have found it to be very useful. The iPad is the only device approved for use in the Middle School.
Sports Clinics information for the fall will be available in July.
Pre-season Athletics Dates
- Field Hockey TBD (Turf)
- Tennis begins TBD (Tennis Courts)
- Volleyball begins TBD (Gym)
- Cross Country begins TBD (Weight-room)
All health documentation must be up to date through Magnus Health prior to participation.
Stuart offers students the opportunity to participate in extended-care and enrichment programs. Before and After School Care is available from 7:00-7:30 AM and 3:00-6:00 PM.
In addition, Stuart offers students and siblings of Stuart students after school enrichment options.
Fall 2019 enrichment programs information will be available soon on the Extended Day Programs page.
Physical Exam Forms
All physical exam forms are due August 1, 2019 and must be submitted through Magnus Health, accessible through the mySTUART parent portal.
A physical examination is required for the following students:
- All new students
- All Middle and Upper School athletes
- All students entering Early Childhood, JK, kindergarten, and grades 3, 6, 9 and 11.
- Lower School students have the option to purchase a lunch meal plan. Snacks and breakfast are not included. A declining balance account may be used for snacks and breakfast.
- Continuing for 2019-2020, the cost of lunch is included in tuition for Middle and Upper School students. Snacks and breakfast are not included. A declining balance account may be used for snacks and breakfast.
If you'd like to purchase a half-year or full-year lunch meal plan for your Lower School student, please send the Flik Dining Services sign-up form with a check or money order to FISD c/o Stuart Country Day School, 1200 Stuart Road, Princeton, NJ 08540 before August 15.
Visit the Dining Services webpage for additional information on a declining balance account, a dining services mobile app, menus, and more.
Click on the links below to download the 2019-2020 handbooks.
Volunteer parent drivers are needed in the Lower School
Throughout the school year each grade level will schedule off-campus trips that may require parent drivers. It is a policy of our Business Office and insurer that parents complete an application form and be approved to drive students other than their own child to off campus trips. A new application must be submitted each school year. Without sufficient drivers, some trips may not take place. Volunteering does not obligate you to drive unless your schedule allows. All applications must be submitted and approved by the end of September. Please consider becoming part of this important volunteer parent pool!
Please contact your division assistant to receive a link to Verified First, our online driver verification system.