With information changing rapidly, and many unreliable sources, Stuart has identified three guiding agencies:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The New Jersey Department of Health
- Princeton Department of Public Health
Contact your division head or Nurse Boss (email@example.com) to report student illness, COVID testing/results, and any questions regarding your child's health.
Please note that these policies and protocols are subject to change at any moment. Please check the website or watch for communication from school for updates.
- When to do COVID testing
- (CHART) Quarantine and Return Date Guidelines
- Close Contact (Updated August 19, 2022)
- Remote Learning (Updated August 19, 2022)
- Return to Sports After COVID (Updated February 24, 2023)
- CDC Vaccine and Booster Guidance - How to Know If You Are Up-to-Date
- When Symptoms are Present In School
- Campus Visitors (Updated August 19, 2022)
- Additional COVID Resources (Updated September 13, 2022)