- Contact Tracing
- Close Contact
- Remote Learning
- Athletics COVID Testing
- Fully Vaccinated Guidance
- When to do COVID testing
- When to Stay Home & Quarantine Time Frame
- When Symptoms are Present In School
- Travel Guidance
- Protocol for Confirmed COVID-19 Case
- The Flu
- COVID Vaccination
- Magnus Health App Health Screening
- Additional COVID Resources
Pfizer Boosters Available at Vaccination Locations
Booster shots are now available for all Pfizer vaccine recipients who completed their initial two-shot course at least six months ago and who are:
• 65 or older
• A long-term care resident
• An adult with underlying medical conditions
• An adult at higher risk of
COVID-19 exposure because of their job or living situation
If you are eligible for a Pfizer booster, you can find a vaccination site near you at covid19.nj.gov/finder.
The CDC is evaluating the available data to make additional recommendations for people who got the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines, as well as for other groups of people. Additional information will be shared as it becomes available.
Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes announced the following Mercer County COVID-19 vaccination clinics in partnership with Capital Health and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. Vaccinations are free, regardless of immigration or insurance status, and no appointment is necessary. Registration in NJVSS is recommended but not required.