Stuart's Dining Services are provided by Flik Independent School Dining, whose mantra is Eat. Learn. Live. Flik provides top quality, nutritious meals for our students. They start with fresh, whole ingredients and prepare all menu items from scratch. Menus feature local and sustainable items whenever possible, and are created on campus, specifically designed for our community's needs.
Dining services is operating on a contactless ordering system with online orders placed on a weekly basis. Students in EC through US all receive a meal plan as part of the annual tuition. Families/students will use a Google Form to order lunch for the week. Middle and Upper School students will also use a Google Form to order goûter for the week. Orders must be placed by Tuesday at 10 PM each week in order to have food for the following Monday.
Online orders must be placed by 10 PM on Tuesday to have lunch and/or gouter for the following Monday.
- EC will choose "EC Dining Room" from the menu to choose student grade level/location.
- Please submit your weekly lunch orders by 10 PM Tuesday for the upcoming week of school.
- A separate form must be submitted for each student.
- If you submit a duplicate response, the first response received will be the order fulfilled.
- Once orders are submitted, changes are not permitted.
- Once school starts, Middle and Upper School students will place lunch orders in Advisory, and EC/LS parents will continue to place orders from home.
- If school is not in session, do not submit a lunch order for that day off.
* EC/LS Student Orders - Enter Parent Email
* MS/US Student Orders - Enter Student, Stuart Email
Goûter Declining Balance Account - Middle and Upper School Only
- Current families should go myschoolbucks.com to replenish account. New families need to create account using Aspen ID number.
- Please submit your weekly goûter orders by 10 PM on Tuesday for the upcoming week of school.
*NOTE: Gouter will still be provided to EC and LS students during the day.
Download the Mobile App
Parents, you can now see daily, weekly and monthly lunch menus on your mobile phone. Simply download the mySchoolDining mobile app and keep important nutritional information right at your fingertips.