Stuart Fund FAQ
- What is the Stuart Fund?
- Why does annual giving matter?
- Where will my gift be used?
- How much should I give?
- How do I make a gift?
- Are there other ways to support Stuart?
The Stuart Fund is our annual campaign that raises unrestricted gifts for Stuart. Unrestricted money is used to benefit all areas of the school, including our 55-acre campus, excellent faculty, technological improvements, financial aid, curriculum enhancements, and many other school initiatives. Stuart Fund gifts go to work immediately, ensuring all our students achieve their potential to think, lead and change the world.
All non-profits, including Stuart, need money to operate. The Stuart Fund supports our operating budget, as tuition alone does not fully cover the cost of a Stuart education. That means every single student benefits from the Stuart Fund. A gift to the Stuart Fund is a vote of confidence and point of pride for our remarkable school.
|When you give a “Wherever the Need is Greatest” Stuart Fund gift, you are giving Stuart the flexibility to meet its highest priority funding needs such as providing a challenging and innovative curriculum, superb teaching, and close attention to each student’s personal development. If you so choose, you may also direct your unrestricted gift to support an area meaningful to you such as: |
All gifts, no matter the size, are valued and appreciated. You determine the designation of your gift according to your charitable interests and the size of your gift at a level that is meaningful to you. Any gift is a vote of confidence in the mission of Stuart and an investment in our students’ success.
Did you know that your gift can be doubled or tripled if you are employed by a company with a matching gift program? Ask your employer for details and a matching gift form.
- Online at www.stuartschool.org/give
- By check made payable to Stuart Country Day School
- Cash may be delivered to the Office of Advancement
- Gifts of appreciated securities, transfer from a 401K, real estate and other assets can provide tax benefits to you while supporting the Stuart Fund. Please contact Beth Marks ’84, Director of The Stuart Fund at 609.921.6118 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.