What's for Lunch?
Stuart's Dining Services are provided by Flik Independent School Dining, whose mantra is Eat. Learn. Live. Flik provides top quality, nutritious meals for our students. They start with fresh, whole ingredients and prepare all menu items from scratch. Menus feature local and sustainable items whenever possible, and are created on campus, specifically designed for our community's needs.
Continuing for the 2018–2019 school year, lunch is included in tuition for all Middle and Upper School students.
- Monthly menus can be found at www.myschooldining.com/stuart
- A meal plan for Lower School and Early Childhood students may be purchased for a half year, or a full year. A meal plan is the most economical option for purchasing lunch.
Declining Balance Account
- We're excited to now offer breakfast from 7:20-7:45 AM each morning on an a la carte basis. In addition, we continue to offer snacks at Gouter.
- You may elect to deposit money in a Declining Balance Account which can be used for breakfast, Gouter and/or lunch if your daughter is not on a meal plan.
- To open a Declining Balance Account using a credit card, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com.
Download the Mobile App
Parents, you can now see daily, weekly and monthly lunch menus on your mobile phone. Simply download the mySchoolDining mobile app and keep important nutritional information right at your fingertips.