Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart’s interscholastic athletic program develops strong athletes who are physically, mentally and emotionally prepared to contribute to their team and to society. Stuart coaches, faculty and administration are highly supportive of athletics as integral to our girls’ overall growth and development. Experienced and dedicated coaches expect and model commitment to the team, cooperation in an atmosphere of mutual respect, and exceptional levels of sportsmanship. Our athletic program provides girls with vital lessons in leadership, cooperation, teamwork, safety and sportsmanship, enhancing the overall academic experience and teaching critical life skills.
Stuart Upper School and Middle School sports include field hockey, tennis, cross country, volleyball, basketball, squash, swimming, lacrosse, golf and track. See all of our sports teams and schedules below.
You can read about some of our outstanding Stuart Athletes in our Athletics Hall of Fame
COVID-19 Policy for On Campus Activities
On Monday August 17, Upper School fall sports teams will have optional on-campus workouts using Phase One Guidelines from 9:30 to 11:00 AM Monday - Friday (weather permitting). If you choose to participate in these workouts, please make sure to follow these requirements:
- Workout times will take place from 9:30 - 11:00 AM (Monday - Friday, weather permitting)
- Athletes must wear a mask upon arrival and during non-aerobic activity
- A social distancing of six feet must be maintained
- Athletes will not have access to the building
- This Parent Form must be completed prior to arrival in order to participate (only required once)
- This Daily Student Form must be completed and is required each morning prior to arrival
- All athletes will receive a temperature check upon arrival
- Parents and athletes must sign up for TeamSnap in order to receive alerts if cancellations occur or if weather changes during workouts (please email head coach to be added)
- Athletes must provide their own filled water bottles
- No sharing of equipment. Please bring all your own gear.