Ways to Get Involved
Stuart graduates play a vital role in the life of the school and future generations of Stuart students. Your gift of time, expertise, and resources allows us to offer our students As an alum, you can stay connected to Stuart by:
- Serving on the Alumnae Board or Alumnae Board Committee including:
- Communications/Networking Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI Committee)
- Black Alum Affinity Group
- Student Relations Committee
- Alumnae Weekend Committee
- Become a class agent or reunion ambassador.
- Encourage others to give back as a member of the Stuart Fund Cabinet.
- Plan Alumnae Weekend/Reunion or host a gathering in your hometown.
- Nominate an Outstanding Alumna for one of our awards:
- Barbara Boggs Sigmund
- Alumnae Gallery
- Young Alumnae Award
- Athletics Hall of Fame
- Speaking at Women in Leadership Panels, Career Lunches or with an individual student through the National Center for Girls’ Leadership at Stuart.
To indicate your interest, please complete the form below:
On behalf of Stuart, we would like to invite you to join The Associated Alumnae and Alumni of the Sacred Heart (AASH) Network. One of the shared objectives of AASH and Stuart is to establish our role as an organization in the greater service of the Sacred Heart family. This organization boasts membership of nearly 50,000 members in the United States and Canada alone, and they hope to provide opportunities to enhance the benefits of being an Alumnae/i of the Sacred Heart here and across the world.