As we continue to be unable to host in-person events, please join us for the following virtual events. Check back often for updates!
Do you have an idea for a virtual event, or would you like to host one? Please email Alicia!
- Advent in 2020: Expectantly waiting for hope, love, joy and peace, November 29, 4pm
- Join Mrs. Bonnie Milecki, Director of the National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart, as we begin the Advent Season with a family-friendly history of advent, and an introduction to and demonstration of the practices surrounding lighting an advent wreath.
- Click here to register and/or purchase an Advent wreath holder and candles (local only, not required).
- Virtual Night of Service, December 2, 7pm
- Join the Stuart Parent Association and Mrs. Bonnie Milecki, Director of the National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart, as they share how and who we are helping this Christmas Season. Login to learn how you can help our efforts to reach people in need this holiday season - no matter where you live!
- Register here for all Virtual Nights of Service.
- Who Gets In and Why: An Inside Look at College Admissions, December 3, 7pm
- Virtual discussion with bestselling author Jeff Selingo. In this conversation with Head of Upper School Dr. Marissa Muoio, Jeff will dispel the entrenched notions of how to compete and win at the admissions game, reveal why families have much to gain by broadening their notion of what qualifies as a "good" college, and explain how the pandemic will impact admissions. The conversation will be followed by audience Q&A. Open families and students. Click here to register.
- Wreath Decorating Live Tutorial, December 5, 1pm
- Join wreath decorating enthusiast Christine D'Alessandro, Head of Lower School, for a live tutorial. Those local to Stuart can purchase materials and pick up at Stuart. Far away? No problem. We will provide a list of the materials you can purchase in your neighborhood! Click here for more information and to register.
- Meet the New Faces At Stuart: Monique Jones, December 9, 8pm
- Leading Stuart's Work in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: An Introduction to Ms. Monique Jones, Director of DEI. Check your email for the Zoom link, or email Alicia.
- Unity in the Community, Saturday, December 12, 3:30-5:30pm
- Please join Stuart's Black Parent Heritage Group, in partnership with Miss Harmon Snow '97 and the Black Alum Affinity Committee for Unity in the Community: Marching to the Beat of Our Own Drum: A Family Paint & Sip. Stuart families & alumnae will gather via Zoom for an afternoon of unity & fellowship, rooted in traditions of the African Diaspora. We will enjoy a paint & sip activity where all are invited to paint their representations of an African drum. We will unite around the theme: We have many different beats, but ONE HEART as a Sacred Heart Family. Email Beth for more information and to RSVP.
- Stuart Christmas Celebration Livestream, Thursday, December 17, 7pm
- Our Fine Arts Department has been hard at work preparing for this unprecedented holiday presentation. Link will be shared at a later date. Please enjoy this livestream, then join us at...
- A Coast to Coast Toast to the Holidays, Thursday, December 17, 8:30pm
- Keep an eye out for the official invitation, link, and ingredients to have on hand! Some special guests will be making an appearance!
Please note: at the request of the students, Ring Ceremony will be celebrated in the spring.