The Alumnae Office is thrilled to announce a substantial shift in the way Stuart Alumnae can now network and work together! Utilizing the powerful tools of two social media apps, EverTrue and LinkedIn, Stuart Alumnae can now find each other, discover friends and possible mentors in similar career fields, and encourage each other on the journey of success!
This new and powerful networking system replaces the alumnae center on the Stuart website. We hope you will join us in our new locations through EverTrue and LinkedIn. See below for details!
The Stuart Alumnae Community app powered by EverTrue!
- Find and contact other Stuart alumnae – near your current location, your office, your new city, or your vacation destination!
- Search by location and view results on an interactive map.
- Meet professionals you should know from industries, companies, and careers you care about.
- Search the directory by fields such as Industry, Company, Name or Class Year.
- Find classmates and friends you’ve lost touch with!
- Keep your friends, the Stuart Alumnae Community, and the school up to date on your current contact information and career!
- Stay up to date with Stuart News and events via social media
- How to connect with your Stuart friends on EverTrue
- How to connect with other Stuart alumnae on LinkedIn
Add EverTrue for the Stuart Alumnae Community to your smartphone by searching for “EverTrue” in your app store.
Once you download the app and open it, you will be prompted to search for your community. Type in “Stuart Country Day School” and select the correct community!
EverTrue requires a valid email address that matches the email on file with the Stuart Alumnae Office. This address will serve as your log-in to the app. You can also log in to EverTrue using your Linked In profile. Again, if your Linked In email address matched the one Stuart has on file, you will gain access immediately to Stuart Alumnae Community on EverTrue.
To update your email address with the Stuart Alumnae Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page by clicking here!
Want to opt out? We hope you don’t, but if you do not wish to be a part of the app or have any questions, please email Alicia Walker at email@example.com.
LinkedIn is the social media tool for professionals. That is why we are using the power of LinkedIn to help our alumnae community share professional information privately within our closed “Stuart Alumnae” group.
Steps to Success and Connection on LinkedIn
- Create a profile, entering especially your professional information
- Connect with as many people as you can
- JOIN the STUART ALUMNAE Closed Group by searching for the group and requesting to join
How to Use the Stuart Alumnae Closed Group on LinkedIn
- Join the group
- Post jobs, internships, etc. that you know are available
- Post if you are seeking one of the above
- Share professional resources that others might find helpful
- Ask for professional assistance from other alumnae – you never know who’s reading, watching, available to help!
- Offer to assist others
- Stay active – initiate posts and respond to others – keep the group alive!