Complete your contract: Sign and submit your contract, along with your deposit, by April 10 by submitting your deposit and all required signatures utilizing your MySTUART account. Click here to get started.
Tour campus: Schedule an in-person tour with the Admissions Office.
Save the Date: Mark your calendar for “Mask-arade,”our socially-distanced car parade for newly accepted students on April 23, from 4-6 PM. Meet members of the Stuart community and pick up your welcome kit!
Head of School, Dr. Patty Fagin
- Lower Level: Fruscione Athletic Center, Stuart Little Theatre, Learning Center, Lower School (Millie's Garden)
- Lower and Bottom Levels: First and Second Grade Classrooms, Black Box Theater and Music Classrooms
- Upper Level: Cor Unum Theater
- Upper Level: Middle and Upper School Wings and Library
- Upper Level: Main Entrance, Admissions and Administrative Offices, Dining Room, C-Corridor Offices and Classrooms, Early Childhood Classrooms
Questions? Contact the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting any member of the admissions team.
Director of Institutional Advancement
Director of Admissions and Events
Associate Director of Admissions & Financial Aid
Melinda La Nasa