A Stuart education may be more affordable than you think. As part of the Sacred Heart network of schools, we are proud of our commitment to providing an education that is both exceptional and accessible. Stuart annually awards $3 million in financial aid to our students, and currently, more than 40% of our students receive some sort of financial support to attend Stuart.
Payment Plan Options
Three options are available for the payment of tuition. Families may elect a payment option based on their personal financial situation.
- Tuition may be paid in full; due June 15
- Tuition may be paid semi-annually; due June 15 and December 15
- Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments; due the 15th of each month, for the period of May - February
Please note that all payment plans are administered by Blackbaud Tuition Management. All payments are to be made online via the Blackbaud Tuition Management portal.
How to Apply for Tuition Assistance
Our financial aid program is designed to make a Stuart education accessible for families based on demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds. We are proud to use Clarity Application to determine a family’s level of financial need based on the information that families share in the application which includes assets, income, expenses, and debts. The application to apply will open soon. For questions regarding tuition assistance, please contact Hillary Nastro at email@example.com or 609.921.6118.
Other Expenses to Consider
Stuart Country Day School includes many educational expenses as part of tuition including most field trips, co-curricular activities, and lunch for Lower, Middle and Upper School students for the academic year.
Additional expenses a family might anticipate include:
- School Uniforms: Uniforms are required for students grade JK - 8, and Upper School students are required to wear a Stuart blazer on special occasions. Uniforms may be purchased new through Lands' End or gently used through Encore Emporium, our parent organized exchange program. Stuart’s Lands End school code is 900025313.
- Books and Supplies: Supply lists are issued annually by grade level. Middle and Upper School students will also need to purchase books as assigned by the faculty.
- Technology: Stuart is a 1:1 school beginning in Middle School. Middle School students should bring an iPad or tablet, and Upper School students may select a laptop, iPad or tablet.
- Extended Day: For families who require extended day offerings, please contact Mrs. Anne Pierpont at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss programs available.
- Other costs to consider: Some experiential learning opportunities including national and international trips include expenses above and beyond the cost of tuition.