Tuition and Financial Aid
|Lower School (JK-4)||$32,850|
|Middle School (5-8)||$39,900|
|Upper School (9-12)||$43,000|
|Early Childhood Half-Day||3 Days $16,400
4 Days $19,100
5 Days $21,800
|Early Childhood Full-Day||3 Days $19,650
4 Days $23,350
5 Days $26,800
"Now that she is here, we realize we couldn't afford to not do this for our daughter."
As part of the Sacred Heart network of schools, we are proud of our commitment to providing an education that is both exceptional and accessible. Since we opened our doors in 1963, we have offered tuition assistance to families who otherwise could not afford a Stuart education for their daughters. Currently, more than 40% of our students in grades K - 12 receive some sort of support to attend Stuart.
Stuart awards $3 million in financial aid to Stuart girls every year. We seek to keep tuition affordable, and you might be surprised that your family qualifies for assistance.
Payment Plan Options
Three options are available for the payment of tuition. Families may elect a payment option based on their personal financial situation.
- Tuition may be paid in full; due June 15
- Tuition may be paid semi-annually; due June 15 and December 15
- Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments; due the 15th of each month, for the period of May - February
Please note that all payment plans are administered by Smart Tuition. All payments are to be made online via the Smart Tuition portal. Stuart will not accept checks.
How to Apply for Tuition Assistance
To begin your application for tuition assistance, complete your application online with School and Students Services (SSS). Stuart’s SSS school code is 7534. Questions about the PFS can be directed to the SSS Parent Support Line at 800-344-8328.
Tuition assistance at Stuart is offered on a racially nondiscriminatory basis.
Other Expenses to Consider
Stuart Country Day School includes many educational expenses as part of tuition including most field trips, co-curricular activities, and lunch for Lower, Middle and Upper School students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Additional expenses a family might anticipate include:
- School Uniforms: Uniforms are required for students grade K - 8, and Upper School students are required to wear a Stuart blazer on special occasions. Uniforms may be purchased new through Lands' End or gently used through Encore Emporium, our parent organized exchange program.
- Books and Supplies: Supply lists are issued annually by grade level. Middle and Upper School students will also need to purchase books as assigned by the faculty.
- Technology: Stuart is a 1:1 school beginning in Middle School. Middle School students should bring an iPad or tablet, and Upper School students may select a laptop, iPad or tablet.
- Extended Day: For families who require extended day offerings, please contact Mrs. Anne Pierpont at email@example.com to discuss programs available.
- Other costs to consider: Some experiential learning opportunities including national and international trips include expenses above and beyond the cost of tuition.
Contact Stuart Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-921-2330, ext. 4.