Tuition and Financial Aid
|Lower School Tuition|
|Middle School Tuition|
|Upper School Tuition|
|Early Childhood Tuition
(co-ed ages 2-4)
2021–2022 Half Day Tuition:
2021–2022 Full Day Tuition:
As part of the Sacred Heart network of schools, we are proud of our commitment to providing an education that is both exceptional and accessible. Since we opened our doors in 1963, we have offered tuition assistance to families who otherwise could not afford a Stuart education for their daughters. Currently, more than 40% of our students in grades K - 12 receive some sort of support to attend Stuart.
Payment Plan Options
Three options are available for the payment of tuition. Families may elect a payment option based on their personal financial situation.
- Tuition may be paid in full; due June 15
- Tuition may be paid semi-annually; due June 15 and December 15
- Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments; due the 15th of each month, for the period of May - February
Please note that all payment plans are administered by Smart Tuition. All payments are to be made online via the Smart Tuition portal. Stuart will not accept checks.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
To begin your application for tuition assistance, complete your application online with Students Services (SSS). The SSS application can be found on the SSS Online Family Portal. Stuart’s SSS school code is 7534. Questions about the PFS can be directed to the SSS Parent Support Line at 800-344-8328.
Tuition assistance at Stuart is offered on a racially nondiscriminatory basis.
In partnership with the National Center for Girls’ Leadership at Stuart, Stuart is pleased to announce the Stuart Leadership Scholars program, a new academic and leadership scholarship program designed to provide exceptional young women with the opportunity to experience Stuart and its commitment to leadership and service. Click here for more information.
We're here for you!
To learn more about how you can give your child the gift of a Stuart education, we encourage you to contact Susy Kim, Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at 609-921-6641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Expenses to Consider
Stuart Country Day School includes many educational expenses as part of tuition including most field trips, co-curricular activities, and lunch for Lower, Middle and Upper School students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Additional expenses a family might anticipate include:
- School Uniforms: Uniforms are required for students grade K - 8, and Upper School students are required to wear a Stuart blazer. Uniforms may be purchased new through Lands' End or gently used through Encore Emporium, our parent organized exchange program.
- Books and Supplies: Supply lists are issued annually by grade level. Middle and Upper School students will also need to purchase books as assigned by the faculty.
- Technology: Stuart is a 1:1 school beginning in Middle School. Middle School students should bring an iPad or tablet, and Upper School students may select a laptop, iPad or tablet.
- Extended Day: For families who require extended day offerings, please contact Mrs. Anne Pierpont at email@example.com to discuss programs available.
- Other costs to consider: Some experiential learning opportunities including national and international trips include expenses above and beyond the cost of tuition.