On Campus Summer Camp
The National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart presents #LEADLIKEAGIRL - Girls Take Charge!
July 26 - 30
9AM to 3 PM
On Stuart’s Campus - In Person!
Two Groups: Rising Grades 5-6 and Rising Grades 7-9
The National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart is proud to partner with Girls Take Charge to present this leadership development camp for rising 5th-6th grade girls and rising 7th - 9th grade girls. Girls will benefit from the research-based and award-winning Girls Take Charge camp experience that has been custom tailored to meet the National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart five leadership standards: Values, Intellect, Agency, Collaboration and Vision. This experience will emphasize the adolescent girl's development of self and voice through participation in fun and powerful activities that will uncover her strength, confidence, and ability to self-advocate.
During this week of leadership development, young leaders will:
- Engage in self-reflection and positive skill assessment sessions that will help her see value in herself and in all others
- Learn techniques and practices that make her intellectually prepared to lead
- Discover the confidence and skills needed to be an agent of change
- Identify her distinct leadership style and collaborative strengths
- Work towards her personal vision of the future
- Together, The National Center for Girls' Leadership at Stuart and Girls Take Charge have over 20 years of experience designing nationally recognized, and award-winning programming focused on girls' leadership.